On March 25, the Numerica Performing Arts Center hosted its third annual Spring Fling, the gala that honors current sponsors and offers opportunities to invest in the upcoming season. That evening, a record $230,000 was raised and the Numerica PAC’s 2017-2018 SEASON was established:
- September 15: M-PACT sponsored by Cashmere Valley Bank with support by Mona & Jeff Guentzel – Blue Sky Growers, Vita Green LLC, and Warm Springs Inn & Winery.
- September 29: THE ASSOCIATION sponsored by Roger Cook and Sunny FM with support by Avenue Car Wash – David Noyd & Natalie Hoback-Noyd, Sam & Vickie Mills, and Gil & Kay Sparks.
- October 4: EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL sponsored by Colleen Frei & Arius Elvikis, Vern & Julie Smith, and Wild Birds Unlimited of Wenatchee with support by Zach Missal and Numerica Credit Union.
- October 11: Eugene Ballet Company; Toni Pimble, Artistic Director presents MOWGLI sponsored by Van Doren Sales.
- October 27: ERTH’S DINOSAUR ZOO LIVE sponsored by Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, P.S. with support by Davis Furniture and Peoples Bank.
- November 10: FEMMES OF ROCK starring Bella Electric Strings sponsored by Richard & Connie Hoffmann.
- November 17-18: HOLIDAY SPICE sponsored by Ford & Marlys Barrett, Davis Furniture, North Cascades Bank.
- December 21: OLD TIME RADIO SHOW: IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE broadcast by KOHO 101, and sponsored by Hodgson’s Home Care adult family home with support by Tom & Mary Ann McNair and Numerica Credit Union.
- January 12: L.A. Theatre Works; Susan Albert Loewenberg, Producing Director presents THE MOUNTAINTOP by Katori Hall sponsored by Karen Pugh, Vita Green LLC, and Warm Springs Inn & Winery.
- January 25: MARC COHN featuring special guests THE BLIND BOYS OF ALABAMA sponsored by Scott & Jennifer Anderson and The Goodfellow Family with support by Central Washington Water, Chris Avey, Karen Pugh, and Vita Green LLC.
- March 3: THE ATOMIC BOMBSHELLS sponsored by Gil & Kay Sparks
- April 11: THE DUKE ELLINGTON ORCHESTRA sponsored by Ford & Marlys Barrett, Central Washington Water, Dave & Sandy Gellatly with support by James & Barbara Brink.
- June 1: THE REVEREND PEYTON’S BIG DAMN BAND sponsored by For the Love of It and Heneghen’s Water Works, LLC
Executive Director Matt Cadman says “What a year it has been at the Numerica Performing Arts Center! Tens of thousands of people experienced the joy of live theatre this past season. Next year will be even more exciting. We will be presenting a wonderful season of 13 fully-sponsored shows, world-class performers, and enough variety to keep everyone happy. We could not be more excited. Come join us for the fun!”
For tickets and show information, call 509-663-ARTS, go to www.numericapac.org, or visit the Box Office at the Stanley Civic Center, 123 N Wenatchee Avenue.