On March 17, the Numerica Performing Arts Center hosted its fourth annual Spring Fling, the gala that honors current sponsors and offers opportunities to invest in the upcoming season. That evening, $160,000 was raised and the Numerica PAC’s 2018-2019 SEASON was established:
- September 28, 2018 at 7:30pm: ZEPPELIN USA sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited of Wenatchee with support by Mike & Sheila Salmon, Washington Trust Bank, Angel Donors, and Avenue Car Wash – David Noyd & Natalie Hoback-Noyd.
- October 21, 2018 at 7:30pm: SOWETO GOSPEL CHOIR sponsored by Van Doren Sales with support by Dave & Sandy Gellatly.
- November 16, 2018 at 7:00pm & November 17, 2018 at 1:00pm: HOLIDAY SPICE sponsored by Richard & Connie Hoffmann.
- December 21, 2018 at 7:30pm: OLD TIME RADIO SHOW: BOB CRATCHIT’S WILD CHRISTMAS BINGE sponsored by Gil & Kay Sparks, Reida Jones & Tracey Barta, Central Washington Water, Dave & Sandy Gellatly, Sue & Rick Rose, and Smithson Insurance Services, Inc.
- January 17, 2019 at 7:30pm: VILLALOBOS BROTHERS sponsored by Cashmere Valley Bank and Rufus Woods with support by Numerica PAC Latino Council and Northwest Mariachi Festival.
- March 14, 2019 at 7:30pm: CIRQUE ÉLOIZE: SALOON sponsored by Dave & Sandy Gellatly and Sue & Rick Rose with support by Colleen Frei & Arius Elvikis, Karen Pugh, American Family Insurance – Jake Davison, Agent, Justin Jessica Natalie and Liam Clay, Mike & Tammy Kintner, Mike & Sheila Salmon, and Gil & Kay Sparks.
- April 4, 2019 at 7:30pm: PIANO BATTLE sponsored by Ford & Marlys Barrett with support by Mike & Sheila Salmon, Rufus Woods, Angel Donors, James and Barbara Brink, Dave & Sandy Gellatly, and in memory of Dode & May Phillips – the best parents in the whole world, and Georgette Fuller – a lifelong instructor of classical piano.
- April 19, 2019 at 6:30pm: SEATTLE SHAKESPEARE CO: MACBETH
- May 17, 2019 at 7:30pm: DALLAS STRING QUARTET sponsored by Colleen Frei & Arius Elvikis, Mike & Sheila Salmon, and Kathy Woods with support by Louise Simons & John Ryan and Gil & Kay Sparks.
Tickets for the 2018-2019 Numerica PAC Season go on sale to members starting today! Memberships start at $75 and information can be found at the Numerica PAC Box Office or online at www.numericapac.org/support/membership/. The public can begin purchasing tickets for the 2018-2019 Season starting August 9.
For tickets and show information, call 509-663-ARTS, go to www.numericapac.org, or visit the Box Office at the Stanley Civic Center, 123 N Wenatchee Avenue.