July 26, 2019 – Wenatchee, WA: The Numerica Performing Arts Center announces the 2019-2020 SEASON lineup:
- September 18, 2019 at 7:30pm: THE WORLD FAMOUS GLENN MILLER ORCHESTRA sponsored by Ford & Marlys Barrett; Wild Birds Unlimited of Wenatchee; Mike & Sheila Salmon; Dave & Sandy Gellatly
- October 11, 2019 at 7:30pm: AN EVENING WITH JAKE SHIMABUKURO sponsored by Beckstead Electric, Inc.; Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, P.S.; Avalon Music; Davis Furniture; Mike & Sheila Salmon; Karen & Mike Wade Family; Chelan Douglas County Retired School Employees Association; Dave & Sandy Gellatly; The James Pauly Family; Warm Springs Inn & Winery
- October 25, 2019 at 6:30pm: ERTH’S PREHISTORIC AQUARIUM ADVENTURE sponsored by Van Doren Sales; Numerica Credit Union; Davis Furniture; Mark & Kelly Wavra
- December 6, 2018 at 7:00pm & December 7, 2019 at 1:00pm: HOLIDAY SPICE sponsored by Dave & Sandy Gellatly; Richard & Connie Hoffmann; Gil & Kay Sparks
- December 17, 2019 at 7:30pm: OLD TIME RADIO SHOW: MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET sponsored by Anytime Fitness Quincy; Cashmere Valley Bank; Karen & Mike Wade Family
- January 17, 2020 at 7:30pm: DANCING WITH THE WENATCHEE STARS sponsored by CliftonLarsonAllen; North Cascades Bank; Julie Davis
- February 22, 2020 at 7:30pm: BEATLES VS STONES: A MUSICAL SHOWDOWN sponsored by Avalon Music; Denise & Gregor Books; Gil & Kay Sparks; Sunny FM; Washington Trust Bank
- March 12, 2020 at 7:30pm: DISENCHANTED! sponsored by Colleen Frei & Arius Elvikis; Mike & Sheila Salmon; Warm Springs Inn & Winery
- April 9, 2020 at 7:30pm: MIKE SUPER: MAGIC & ILLUSION sponsored by Karen & Mike Wade Family
- June 1, 2020 at 7:30pm: ONE NIGHT IN MEMPHIS: #1 TRIBUTE TO PRESLEY, PERKINS, LEWIS & CASH sponsored by Dave & Sandy Gellatly; James & Barbara Brink; Mike & Sheila Salmon; Gil & Kay Sparks; Avenue Car Wash – David Noyd & Natalie Hoback-Noyd
Tickets for the 2019-2020 Numerica PAC Season are on sale to members now. Memberships start at $75 and information can be found at the Numerica PAC Box Office or online at www.numericapac.org/support/membership/. The public can begin purchasing tickets for the 2019-2020 Season starting August 14.
For tickets and show information, call 509-663-ARTS, go to www.numericapac.org, or visit the Box Office at the Stanley Civic Center, 123 N Wenatchee Avenue.
The Numerica Performing Arts Center at the Stanley Civic Center is a non-profit organization and naming partner with the Numerica Credit Union.