Due to the pandemic, Music Theatre of Wenatchee and the Numerica Performing Arts Center are forced to postpone the 2020 Apple Blossom Musical MAMMA MIA! presented by North Cascades Bank and CliftonLarsonAllen to 2021. The health and safety of our community and cast are of the utmost importance and by following the “Stay-At-Home” order and Social Distancing rules, we believe we are doing our part by making sure everyone can continue to dance, jive and have the time of their lives.
What to do if you have already purchased tickets:
You can DONATE the value of that ticket in lieu of a refund. In exchange for your generosity, you will automatically become an exclusive Honorary Member for both the Numerica Performing Arts Center and Music Theatre of Wenatchee!
What you will get if you donate your 2020 ticket purchase:
- First access to purchase tickets for Mamma Mia! 2021, Music Theatre of Wenatchee shows and all Numerica PAC shows before they go on sale to the public.
- Your name listed in every Numerica PACBill for the 2020-2021 season.
- 50% off a Mamma Mia! 2021 T-Shirt.
- An invitation to a private reception at the Numerica PAC on opening night of Mamma Mia! 2021.
- An invitation to two, free General Membership meetings which include dinner and previews of upcoming shows at the Riverside Playhouse in August and January.
- Ticket discounts for Thursday shows at the Riverside Playhouse which include a champagne reception at intermission.
- Notice of all auditions and shows at the Riverside Playhouse.
- Quarterly newsletter from Music Theatre of Wenatchee.
If instead you would like a refund for this event or have questions about your tickets, please contact Zach Missal at the Box Office – email@example.com or by calling (509) 663-ARTS (509-663-2787)
Please contact us before April 29th, 2020 with your choice of options. If we do not hear from you by June 1st, your purchase will be converted to the donation described above.
Thank you and stay safe.
Thank you to our 2020 Apple Blossom Musical Sponsors:
With Support by
Dave & Sandy Gellatly, Richard & Connie Hoffmann, Dennis & Sharron Johnson, Mike & Sheila Salmon, Financial Alternatives, Tracey Barta, Marilyn Everhart, Don & Heidi Collins, Doug & Shellie Martinson, and Mel & Marjory Radford.